Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Houston--boy missing since Christmas Eve
fuck me, i'm not buying this.

Houston police are treating the case as a possible kidnapping, also interviewing family members and trying to track down a mysterious phone call Jonathan's mother says she received at work shortly before her son went missing.

"I said, 'This is Angela. Is my son there?' And she said, 'Is your mama named Angela?' And he said yes and the phone went dead," she recalled.

On Monday Texas Equusearch joined the search as Jonathan's family passed out fliers. They don't think the boy they describe as naive would run away, especially on Christmas Eve knowing he was getting a new video game system.

David Davis said, "Whatever it is, it's bad."

"Don't hurt him. Don't hurt my baby," pleaded Angela Davis.

Police don't fear the worst yet. Their search is on, though the weather isn't helping. On these cold nights, all of Jonathan's coats are accounted for.

Sgt. Harris said, "We believe this child is in danger regardless."

Police have been interviewing family members separately. The FBI is now assisting on the case.

If you know anything about his whereabouts, you're asked to call Houston police at 713-731-5223 or Texas Equusearch at 281-309-9500.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:09 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:17 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Cracker - 12-27-2010, 09:23 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:26 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:39 PM
RE: Houston--boy missing since Christmas Eve - by Lady Cop - 12-28-2010, 12:55 AM