Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Houston--boy missing since Christmas Eve
very interesting video here of step-father reaction. i am not buying it. that was NOT "his boy". the child was only with them a few weeks and reports are he slapped him around. you judge---->

click:
http://www.click2houston.com/video/26318956/index.html

Click2Houston
Jonathan's stepfather, David Davis, said the arrest does not bring him much peace because nothing will bring Jonathan back.

"What kind of monster is this? Burnt my baby in a ditch? They burnt my baby on Christmas," Davis said. "There's no more Christmas. They're done for this family. What kind of monster is that? You get her!"

Nelson was arrested in the neighborhood where Jonathan was last seen, police said. She is a family acquaintance or a friend of Jonathan's family, police said.

Davis said he did not know Nelson well.

"I don't know her. I saw her before, though. She looks like a dude," Davis said.

Detectives said surveillance video from a business near the place Jonathan's body was found led them to Nelson. Police said they showed Nelson the video and she admitted that it was her vehicle in the video, but did not confess to anything else.

Nelson gave police permission to search her home before Jonathan's body was identified. Investigators said they found welding equipment in her home and she may have worked as a welder.

Davis said he knows exactly what he wants.

"I want vengeance for my boy," he said. "I'm sick. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I want, I want vengeance!"

Davis and Jonathan's mother, Angela Davis, were questioned extensively in the days after the disappearance.

"They drilled me like I thought I was in Vietnam," David Davis said. "I know that's their job. 'It's you, it's you, it's you,' they kept saying. I told them just hammer me for a thousand days, a thousand nights. I love my boy."

David Davis said Jonathan was a sweet child who had many friends.

"He was just full of life," he said. "He was 12, but he wasn't on the 14 side. He didn't have his pants on the ground, he didn't play no punk. He played with all the little kids. Everybody knew him and everybody loves him."

A makeshift memorial has grown outside the Villanueva Apartments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:09 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:17 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Cracker - 12-27-2010, 09:23 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:26 PM
RE: Houston--missing boy - by Lady Cop - 12-27-2010, 09:39 PM
RE: Houston--boy missing since Christmas Eve - by Lady Cop - 12-30-2010, 11:09 AM