Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-13-2011, 05:01 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:46 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:28 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 08:52 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 07:11 PM)Nina Wrote: A couple of people from Toledo have said BC could not have been involved because he was hiding out of town from his baby mama drama. Just wanted to point out that a week before the murders, right when he started posting all the revenge on snitches posts/songs, he WAS BACK IN TOLEDO. In reponse to a girl asking if he was still out of town........ :

BC: naw im still in tha hood i had 2 cum bacc
January 22 at 2:37pm

He did not leave town again until after the murders.

Well you say what you think and Ill know what Ill know and stick to my I will kiss the asses of anyone who said I was wrong ( please make sure they are clean). Im not sure how he got brought up in this in the first place other than fb and personally just because a person looks like a psycho dont make them a killer. But this is about opinions and I respect that I just sit back and laugh. I almost told him to get on here and check it out but didnt think anyone wanted to listen to his ghetto trash talk anymore than I do.

I suppose because the situation he was caught up in was going on at the same time - I've no idea who brought him up and I don't think he's involved my pov only - I wonder do these heathen have a mother?

I hate to say it but I am loosing hope. I have been sitting here wrecking my brains and really only going off of what I hear and what I see on here and in the media. As I sit here and I think about it theres a list of unsolved murders that cross my mind and it drives me crazy. I can see this one going the same in the near future. I may be wrong but I am pretty sure one of the unsolved cases that I keep thinking of was a relative of Donald Corrigan and happened within the same year as his. With this crossing my mind and thinking about if they all was connected possibly somehow I am going nuts. But if anyone is interested in my madness heres the link to the unsolved when it first happened I want to say. Maybe I am way off who knows but hell at this point anything is possible.
http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/23year...ews_091309

Responding to eye.... I know his family I will ask for you in the morning and let you know. I do not think he was though. I think they would have brought that up by now with tw being in the middle of this.

It was just a thought like I said I may have been way off. After awhile I think my brain has a tendancy to wander off, kind of like when you cant remember shit and your mind fills in the blanks I guess.
(03-13-2011, 01:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:13 PM)Adub Wrote: surely someone there knows who murdered JC & LS.

They need to take the money & run then.

It's not despicable to do the right thing & doing the right thing entails telling law enforcement what you know. Do it & take the money to start anew somewhere far, far away where you have a chance at creating a worthwhile life for yourself.

That is just not how it rolls, unfortunately. The ties to the community run deep. I'm not even sure that I would get involved, to be honest. If I were in that situation, and had lived through the generations.

(03-13-2011, 01:15 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:13 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:02 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 10:45 AM)Adub Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:46 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: I hate to say it but I am loosing hope. I have been sitting here wrecking my brains and really only going off of what I hear and what I see on here and in the media. As I sit here and I think about it theres a list of unsolved murders that cross my mind and it drives me crazy. I can see this one going the same in the near future. I may be wrong but I am pretty sure one of the unsolved cases that I keep thinking of was a relative of Donald Corrigan and happened within the same year as his. With this crossing my mind and thinking about if they all was connected possibly somehow I am going nuts. But if anyone is interested in my madness heres the link to the unsolved when it first happened I want to say. Maybe I am way off who knows but hell at this point anything is possible.

The individual in the article above is a cousin to TW's baby daddy #2.

Donald and him are both her baby daddys?

Yea, DC is #3. And relatives of DC may also be related to #2. The southside of toledo seems to be a tight community. And surely someone there knows who murdered JC & LS.

Oh jesus, I see why my husband chooses to stay away. And I agree someone does know and with all that money up for grabs you would think one of these broke ass fucks would talk allready.

Amen to that
(03-13-2011, 01:26 PM)Adub Wrote: That is just not how it rolls, unfortunately. The ties to the community run deep. I'm not even sure that I would get involved, to be honest. If I were in that situation, and had lived through the generations.

I can't relate to those people in any fashion. How can one not want more for themselves? More education so one can make more money. I want it all. I don't see any of these "players" having drive/ambition/goals. When I read some of the shit they do I come within a nano second of posting that they all deserve exactly what they get.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This must be what prompted AG to go after Maytee on her Memorial page, I found this under one of the pictures of TW with her "friend" the minor ZB.....Maytee's postings are new from last weekend,and it looks like Tiffany took the opportunity to bring up other things that Maytee may have posted about her, because I don't see any other post under this picture that say anything about who the baby daddy is, or AG hitting her or her popping pills. So I guess AG attacking Maytee on her memorial page was payback for Maytee making this post under the picture of his "lady", and I use that term loosely!! I still say what is somebody Tiffany's age doing with 16yr. olds, anyway?

Maytee: Eeewww that tiffany is a dam skank sewer trash hoe
March 6 at 3:02am

Tiffany W hahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahha/......
March 6 at 12:12pm

Maytee: Laugh now cry later demon skank
March 6 at 1:18pm

Tiffany W: sorry maytee aint no pill popper dis way..and im faithful 2 A.P....!so i dont think u kno wut ur talking about.and neva did i get donald killed idk where u got ur info from so keep his name out ur mouth.let him rest in peace witout a crazy ass snitch like u 2 b sayin shyt bout him.get urself 2 gtha lady n instead of talking shit 2 people u should b grieving...stay da fuk off of pics of me n get urself 2gtha....
March 6 at 11:48pm

Tiffany W: well do me a favor and send them 2 a.p.he'd love 2 see em.and sorry a.p dont put his hands on me...and i dont fuk wyt zach if u wanna kno he was fukin ur neice not me...so go gather so more info n if ur gonna snitch lyk wut ur best at u informant ..get ur facts straight.thank u..have a goodnight n god bless
March 6 at 11:58pm

Maytee: KARMA...
March 7 at 12:12am

Tiffany W: sorry maytee u dont kno wut ur talkin about....u really dont.neva would i set up any1.so please get ur facts 2gtha.and no need 4 a dna wyt my baby me n a.p both kno whos daddy so dont worry bout me or mine...
March 7 at 12:13am
We arent giving up are we??
JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL I so can not wait for the day, to see whomever this sick, unmoral, psycho, worthless excuse for a human being is FRY!!! Smiley_emoticons_smile) What would make for a better day then to see this "with an exception of a few other sick fucks"....FRY!!! *Despicable*! Rest In Heaven Beautiful && Handsome <3
(03-13-2011, 04:14 PM)JsMom Wrote: We arent giving up are we??

No! I think many many people in Holland, Toledo & across the United States want this monster/s arrested - this is one of the worst murders ever! Maytee we all know will never give up - lets hope the beast will crack............lets hope someone calls Crimestopper with a clue a tip a hint anything that may get this beast off the streets!!!
(03-13-2011, 01:15 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:13 PM)Adub Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:02 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 10:45 AM)Adub Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:46 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: I hate to say it but I am loosing hope. I have been sitting here wrecking my brains and really only going off of what I hear and what I see on here and in the media. As I sit here and I think about it theres a list of unsolved murders that cross my mind and it drives me crazy. I can see this one going the same in the near future. I may be wrong but I am pretty sure one of the unsolved cases that I keep thinking of was a relative of Donald Corrigan and happened within the same year as his. With this crossing my mind and thinking about if they all was connected possibly somehow I am going nuts. But if anyone is interested in my madness heres the link to the unsolved when it first happened I want to say. Maybe I am way off who knows but hell at this point anything is possible.

The individual in the article above is a cousin to TW's baby daddy #2.

Donald and him are both her baby daddys?

Yea, DC is #3. And relatives of DC may also be related to #2. The southside of toledo seems to be a tight community. And surely someone there knows who murdered JC & LS.

Oh jesus, I see why my husband chooses to stay away. And I agree someone does know and with all that money up for grabs you would think one of these broke ass fucks would talk allready.
20,000 is not enough money to risk you and your familys lives if it is gang related. the reward money wont go far.
(03-13-2011, 04:54 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 04:14 PM)JsMom Wrote: We arent giving up are we??

No! I think many many people in Holland, Toledo & across the United States want this monster/s arrested - this is one of the worst murders ever! Maytee we all know will never give up - lets hope the beast will crack............lets hope someone calls Crimestopper with a clue a tip a hint anything that may get this beast off the streets!!!

soon i hope
turn the page lol please !Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(03-13-2011, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:26 PM)Adub Wrote: That is just not how it rolls, unfortunately. The ties to the community run deep. I'm not even sure that I would get involved, to be honest. If I were in that situation, and had lived through the generations.

I can't relate to those people in any fashion. How can one not want more for themselves? More education so one can make more money. I want it all. I don't see any of these "players" having drive/ambition/goals. When I read some of the shit they do I come within a nano second of posting that they all deserve exactly what they get.
I cannot relate to this either! I have had friends that I have known since 2nd grade, and I am a very loyal person- but without a doubt, if anyone of them decided to murder people, our friendship is done!
Any loyalty or ties implied, from our previous standing as friends, is gone with it.
And if these victims were amongst their circle of friends, where is the loyalty that is owed to them?
And if people are "afraid" to talk, that makes no sense to me either.
Whoever committed this crime, should, and probably will get the death penalty (here in Texas- they would, and we do not just sentence them and forget about them, we actually implement it) at the very least, they will get life and never walk free again- that makes them far less of threat, than walking the streets as they are now.
This was a horrific crime, and if people know who did this, and they are not talking, there is no excuse- and they are just as guilty in my eyes, for allowing them to get away with it!
Sorry, I had to blow off steam on this...

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!
i agree...if someone KNOWS with a certainty the identities of the killers, they are skating on accessory after the fact by withholding the information.

From Justice page today.....

Maytee: just dont understand how these evil demons can be such cowards to do what they did to you both ;,,,((( you and lisa are such good loving kind hearted fun kids you guys help everyone out...naive that night you two trusted people you thought were your friends not knowing all those evil hoodrats wanted was to rob her parents house..now... they all die i promise
(03-13-2011, 07:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i agree...if someone KNOWS with a certainty the identities of the killers, they are skating on accessory after the fact by withholding the information.

I just can't help but feel that no one is worried about being caught. I also think that these kids won't snitch, not for 20k. It'll take a girlfriend of one of the guys in this crowd, a girl that isn't knee deep into this shit, to nark on someone. But I still think that these kids are so scared that they will be found or someone in their family will be hurt. It's almost ironic in how tough these kids act or want to be perceived, yet they are being controlled & kept down by someone more "powerful." In reality-They are all scared to death.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(03-13-2011, 07:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i agree...if someone KNOWS with a certainty the identities of the killers, they are skating on accessory after the fact by withholding the information.

I tend to agree with you LC.
So here are my rambling thoughts……

There is going to come a point when all options are off the table. That the ideals of leniency or understanding by law enforcement will no longer apply. The role of witness can turn quickly into suspect, and with no doubt; defendant. Is it worth the chance?

It would probably be wise for anyone who has any knowledge of this brutal, senseless, and horrific crime to come forward while they still can. If they have fears, I believe with the aid of law enforcement it is quite possible to start anew on many levels of life.

This “no snitching” rule is as pathetic as the ones who preach it on the streets. It is a rule that only applies to the guilty, and they would put their own interests above anyone else’s. What is hilarious to me, is that these so called street wise morons make all these fucked up rules in their already fucked up lives, and still cannot follow those. So is it worth protecting a killer(s)? What if it were your relative murdered? Does the “snitch rule” apply then? Probably not!

There is no such thing as a secret or honor amongst thieves for very long. The clock is ticking, and at some point someone is going to “run their mouth”, and regardless of how this all will play out. It will be very pleasing/interesting to see how many of these low life, uneducated, pathetic, weak, doping, and immoral defendants will stand trial for murder. No matter what role they played in this case. We’ll all witness how important the rule of “no snitching” is as they point fingers at each other. They will be pointing out people who knew something, but did not say a word and more. Better believe that anyone charged in this crime will do or say anything to save their own ass. By that time, it will be too late for anyone who is directly and indirectly involved. They'll all be sitting together in a court of law. But hey, you didn't snitch and that makes you important. Yes, it does! Cause you are going down with the rest of the morons. Now that makes sense!

But those who may know something and still have a chance needs to ask him/herself :
“Do I want to be a witness in the case or a defendant who will likely head to death row?”
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]
(03-13-2011, 09:59 PM)kfran Wrote: I just can't help but feel that no one is worried about being caught. I also think that these kids won't snitch, not for 20k. It'll take a girlfriend of one of the guys in this crowd, a girl that isn't knee deep into this shit, to nark on someone. But I still think that these kids are so scared that they will be found or someone in their family will be hurt. It's almost ironic in how tough these kids act or want to be perceived, yet they are being controlled & kept down by someone more "powerful." In reality-They are all scared to death.

You got it. I'm not sure how crime stoppers works, but if there is a chance that the reward money can be traced, we may never hear who did this because not one of those hoodrats would take 20k over being labeled a snitch. I'm not sure if it is like this everywhere, but being from the area, I can say this whole "snitch/nark" mentality runs deep. When I was 14 my Uncle was arrested in a sting operation for selling drugs. My entire family and everybody in the neighborhood knows the name of the person who "set him up" and the person who "narked" on him. 20 years later, I still remember those names. It has made me think twice about opening my mouth.
(02-17-2011, 07:55 AM)pspence Wrote: I am absolutely totally obsessed with this case...two such attractive kids and from all accounts kids with great personalities ...Tiffany's parents are good people and had real concerns but knew she was over the moon in love with JC... wanted to keep her home and help put Johnny on the right track ...don't be judgemental about her parents because anyone with grown children know you can't pick who they fall for...plus, from what I understand Johnny was a fun cute guy with potential they saw to be a great guy...I feel so sorry for M also and how crazed she must be over the loss of her darling son...however the following is the bottom line...after communicating with a man close to the case I think these are the following scenarios:

a) Johnny bragged about the safe being in this affluent home and the wrong "gangsta wannabe sociopaths" heard about it...simple robbery as motive with the gangsta finish (tape/bags) to these 2 precious people...

b) Someone Johnny told on in prison had revenge - robbery secondary.

c) This will blow everyone away...but I heard (totally rumor) from someone close to the case locally...that "M" is not her real name and that her husb got busted awhile back with a truck with heroin in it. "M" turned informant for lesser sentence (or no sentence)...and even told on own family members to save their own skin (not sure I wouldn't have done the very same thing in the same circumstances - however I am a 100% drug free law abiding citizen) ...anyway...this snitching involved telling on some big time dealers - some of which - involved members of her own family which were in the Cuban mafia...did this as a revenge hit to get back at "M" ---to hurt someone she loved most in the world- robbery secondary motive. Also to send msg to all in that world "anyone snitches - this is what will happen to you"....M may have always worried this could happen and reason so freaked out...LE of course knows this as possibility IF this info is true. Heard "M" isn't even real name. So sad because of the love, loss and tragic circumstance...also heard J wasn't an angel and yes, the scales and baggies...they were smokin' a little pot but he really was trying to turn his life around and loved LS' parents...

I was wondering where the "truck load of heroin" rumor first came in to play here at Mock. So I searched and found the post above. Fb friend of TW. Makes me go hmmm.....
One thing that has always nagged at me is the choice of photos that TW posted on fb days after the murder. The one with DC flipping a bird ... and then TW, BA, VD and one other guy. That other guy moved to North Carolina right around the pivotal time. North Carolina? Just one of those things that make me go hmmmm.....