Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
video of Johnny's mother here:
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?sectio...id=7938127

John Clarke's mother tells 13abc FBI agents are also investigating the murder of her son and his girlfriend.
THERE IS A LOT HERE WE DON'T KNOW AND COPS ARE VERY/TOO QUIET. a presser really is needed.

Clarke, 21, and Lisa Straub, 20, were found dead in her parents home in the 2100 block of Longacre Lane.

John Clarke's mother says she wants detectives to seek the death penalty in the case if an arrest is made.

Clarke's mother Maytee was there when her husband found the bodies "and found Johnny tied up with hands behind his back and a bag over his head with tape all around it and he rips the back open, he touches his face, it's stiff, he can't move it. She told me to call 911 then he goes to Lisa and rips the bag off and she's tied up too and she's got like a pile of blood on the floor but a bag over her head and then dry blood on the side of her head."

Maytee Clarke says she won't sleep until detectives find the people who killed the couple Her son Johnny. "was a football player for Bowsher. He was going to barber school."

His girlfriend Lisa Straub was a nursing student at Owens Community College. Straub's parents were on a cruise celebrating their wedding anniversary when the young couple was murdered in Lisa's parents' home.

Clarke's mother says Monday evening she received a call from a girl who said Johnny was in trouble. His mother called 911.

Johnny's mother says she tried to reach the couple. "It's not like my son to not answer the phone. He'd answer the phone."

Sheriff deputies checked the house on Longacre Lane twice and found nothing. Johnny's parents went to the home. "There's a back window but the blinds are closed but they're just cracked enough where you can look down in them.My husband looks in. He says he sees Johnny's cell phone like in one corner in the room and then my little cousin is looking in and she says she sees my son there tied up."

That's when Johnny's dad kicked in the front door. Johnny's mother has a message for the people who committed the crime: "There is no apologizing for what you have done to these kids and my son."

According to court documents, John Clarke was convicted of robbery in 2007. He did a year and two months in prison and was just released in June of 2009.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 02-03-2011, 08:38 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM