Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I apologize in advance if any family members end up reading this and are offended. My opinions are simply that, my opinions. I don't state them in order to troll, to insult, or to make a scene in general. I simply state them because this is a forum, and that's what a forum is for.

The FBI is involved because this was obviously a professional hit. Based on all the published details of the crime, it was not a crime of passion, nor was it a robbery. This unfortunate double-murder appears to be a signal being sent. Likely somehow related to drugs. My opinion says Johnny likely owed the wrong people a tidy sum of money. These people came to the conclusion that he had no means to pay it back, and since they were convinced the money was never going to be repaid, why not make an example in order to deter others from making the same mistake in the future.

This crime will more than likely never be solved. If anyone is ever arrested, they will likely be arrested in Detroit, Chicago, or possibly even New York.

If the police and the FBI had any indication that the general public had anything to fear (apart from those unfortunate enough to have the same questionable relationships) then there would have been at least something put out to the media to this effect.

-pink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pinkyfloyd - 02-03-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM