Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I've been reading this blog for a couple days now and figured it was time for me to weigh in with my thoughts. I'm certainly no professional like LC; more of an amateur sleuth.

I also don't but that it was a robery gone bad. I tend to agree with the poster who suggested that this was done to make a statement by someone and to set an example, i.e. "don't fuck with me or my money". If this was just a vanilla robbery - whether the victims and perps knew each other or not - I can't imagine the perps taking the time and going to all that much trouble to tape them both up. Why not just shoot them, or stab them or whatever, and then flee?

Which brings me to another thought: I'm wondering if the toxicology tests might show some evidence of a paralytic being used. Otherwise, it seems like it might take multiple people - not just 2 or even 3 - to subdue two young twentysomethings, put bags over their heads, tape their necks, wrists and ankles (of JC), without a major struggle. That just doesn't make sense to me.

LC: You made reference to another site where they appparently are naming names. Would you mind PMing me witht hat site info? Just curious.

Unknown strikes me as definitely having the inside scoop here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DCTim - 02-05-2011, 12:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM