Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
hi my partners in crime PolicePolicePolice, i've been busy as hell and just caught up. and thanks Tim. i was going to make sure everyone read that post, i am sure i'll cite it again as more people join discussion. Post is on page 11, #149. Please read it members. Smiley_emoticons_smile

first, this is link to video/recording of 911 calls. in case anyone has not heard them. about 15 minutes worth. form your own conclusions---->

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/stor...?id=576342

and since Tiffany has been named in the media and on the calls (no last name yet, but i am holding a photo of her for now.) i will add my theory to what happened. i have pretty much alluded to what i think, but here it is again. be advised, this is ONLY my Constitutionally-protected opinion based on years of dealing with murderers and homicides. as well as my inner lie detector, which usually does not fail me. in otherwords...my gut, to use a common phrase. being human, i can be way off base.

Tiffany, in rumor and gossip and a purported inside person on the internet, is reputed to be involved with the sale of drugs. the evidence at the scene supports drug use by the victims, scale, baggies, etc.
my main feeling is that she made the call to the mother of Johnny. but that SHE DID NOT HEAR WHAT SHE CLAIMED TO HAVE HEARD. BIG FAT RED HERRING AS I SAID EARLIER. DESIGNED TO DEFLECT AND MISLEAD.
THAT IS MY OPINION AND I COULD BE WRONG. if that is the case, she is involved with the murders in some capacity. we will know when the police finally name suspect(s).
other things concern me and don't add up, but i'm not going to speculate too much until more facts are known.
i also want to note, anyone can come here and claim to be a relative, witness, or peter pan. i do not verify them. i just "listen".
i know for a fact in some instances people who are named and discussed in some of my threads have come here to read. that's OK. i don't mind, i welcome them and their input. some have tried to "fool" me. it hasn't worked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM