Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I went to the website you listed and found this posting.

justright said:
1. If it was a robbery, they had to know lisa and johnny because they knew lisas parents were out of town, and if they knew lisa and johnny they would know what time lisa worked till, wouldn't you rather rob a empty house? I think that would make more sense.
2. Lisa nor johnny were poor, lisa was a waitress at tgi fridays for gods sake, waitressing you make pretty damn good money. I know they weren't heavily involved in drugs, and if they owed any money I find it hard to believe they weren't able to pay it off.
3. No footprints? Fishy. Unless the killer walked in previously made tracks in order to prevent creating new tracks.
4. The killer has to know the victims well bc the timing was way to precise. He wasn't after money, drugs, he was after blood. He planned it out way to perfectly, this is someone with a grudge who has been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get there revenge, someone who has been in lisas house before.
5. The phone call to the friend was made at 11pm so they were murdered pretty early, and lisas head was bashed in. From what I am told, the scene was gruesome, it wasn't just a hit and run. My conclusion is that the robbery was staged. The killer spent some time in that house covering there tracks and setting the scene up.
6. If it was over drugs wouldn't it make more sense to catch johnny alone one time outside of the suburbs in holland. Lisas neighborhood is an upscale, very nice neighborhood. It takes some guts to commit a crime on a sunday night so early in such an upscale place. This is someone from the area, who is familiar with the neighborhood, and know the people around it.
this was not over drugs, money, robbery, or a random act. this was a result of revenge and hate

Posted 02/02/2011 at 11:00:52 PM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ZEROSPHERES - 02-06-2011, 01:24 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM