Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-06-2011, 01:46 AM)curious Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 09:39 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 08:50 PM)curious Wrote: i have yet to hear any mention of looking at home surveillance cameras, if in fact there are any in the neighborhood.

i'm also curious about the key with the #544 found under her body, as well as the centeral security documents.

LC you can probably best explain as to why if the bodies were discovered on 131 why wasn't it until 24 that a search of the home was conducted, could any evidence be potentially tampered with during that time?

I'm glad you brought those things up. I wondered about them when I read it but forgot about it.

I thought the key sounded significant. And, what the hell are central security documents, anyway? Does that refer to a home security system? Better writing at the newspaper would have explained that. I also don't know what interband pants are. I Googled and got nothing. It sort of sounds like she may have been strangled with them.

this is pure speculation but going back to the key found under the body and central security documents on the kitchen counter, i looked it up and there is a home security company that services that area. So i'm assuming the papers were how to work the alarm system in the home. Now why they were found on the counter, one can only speculate...

now combining that with the key and reported drug involvement, would it be too far fetched to think maybe they had an off-site storage unit where they either carried out drug deals and/or stored the drugs...considering they did live with her parents it would be difficult to carry out "deals" at the home. This also might explain why they were picking up T, possibly to go to the storage unit...it's been reported she's a heroin user, who knows maybe she's a dealer too.

I'm glad these things were brought up also! Wish we knew more about this key! It's possible what you mention about a storage box/facility, of some kind. It's all very puzzling, that's for sure. I also think, as someone mentioned above, the pants were used to strangle Lisa. They were said to have been laying under her head/neck. Sort of leads me to believe she may have been strangled first, into unconsciousness,THEN the bag put over her head & duct taped to her neck. Maybe? I don't know!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-06-2011, 02:02 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM