Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-06-2011, 01:28 PM)Winter Wrote: You're right. I feel allowing family to have house cleaned the next day, is almost unheard of. This is another botch credited to the fine LE. Hopefully they took plenty of photo's. A Criminal profiler can assess her information from those, both physical, and non physical evidence.

i don't see this as a botch. lisa's parents were not home yet, uncle owns a professional cleaning service (i think that was mentioned) and if LE was done with the scene, no reason to let it sit and fester and potentially subject lisa's parents to a crime scene. good uncle was just doing what he thought was best for the faimly and LE was done at the scene. i'm sure there are plenty of photos available to them if they want to see what the crime scene looked like. odds are, however, they never set foot in the house anyhow and likely never will again. good luck selling that house in this market.

btw, the fact that LE allowed this to be done so quickly speaks to me about the amazing lack of evidence that was likely present. nobody had the feeling that there was anything to be find with another thorough once-over of the scene.

some random thoughts and conjecture of mine:

1) the key means nothing. no key with any sort of markings on it means anything at all.

2) the central security documents found on the counter: this to me was the reason that the rummaging was done. these professionals wanted to know exactly what sort of security system they might be being subjected to at that moment, find out if there was video anywhere on the premises.

the pink theory still in 100% full effect and not chipped away in the least. standing tall and proud.

-pink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pinkyfloyd - 02-06-2011, 01:38 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM