Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
"If Tiffany was not involved (and my mind is not made up on that one way or the other) and she didn't have knowledge of any pre-planned robbery, etc, she probably didn't want to call the police herself, knowing that there were likely drugs in the house. Imagine how it would've been for her if nothing was wrong, but still, she sent the police to her friends' house, replete with drugs and drug paraphernalia,while JC and LS were passed out from too much partying. When I used to party, the last thing I'd ever want was the cops to show up at my door - even to check on my safety."

I don't see any excuse for not calling cops. If she knew they were dealers, all the more reason to suspect a robbery IMHO. I am from a rough area of the Twin Cities. Unfortunately, I knew people who were involved in selling drugs many years ago. Had I been on the phone and heard anything like Tiffany supposedly did, I'd have called police immediately, not the Mom two hours later. My dealer friends were savvy enough not to allow a search without a warrant. They'd have understood my concern.

I agree that the Clarke family is a bit off, but as ladycop indicated this at best, explains Johnny's attachment to certain types of people. It does not mean they were involved IMHO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by netsleuth - 02-07-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM