Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-07-2011, 05:40 PM)LT_RN Wrote: A new quote from the Justice For JC and LS....Johnny and Lisa were two beautiful young people who were loved by many. Their friends and family members are in such pain over the horrific, senseless, demonic act that stole them away. Johnny's little brothers are heart broken and cry constantly, according to their mother. Please send them a kind message below.

This is crazy, we all know that the families are distraught. I believe it must be one on JC's family members running the page bc of the frequent mentioning of his family and their stress. Why do they keep telling us how upset his little brothers are-there are resources available for grieving, use them and stop telling the world! LS's family is being very quiet and are focusing on her rather than the publicity.

This is the new FB/SocialNetworking mentality. Many people have gotten so addicted to FaceBook that they report every cup of coffee, every physical function, and every feeling or emotion, no matter how trivial.

So naturally they would feel a strong compelling need to report and describe their grief over such a horrible tragedy and loss, and it does for them serve a healthy and constructive purpose, much like the great emotional catharsis of unburdening oneself to a counselor or psychologist who merely says "go on …"

In short, to me it is understandable, although I agree that the "I have a secret to tell you" is really over the top.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Methusala - 02-07-2011, 06:30 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM