Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
My general impression, based very damn little, is that Lisa came from a nice background and Johhny came from the kind of environment that caring parents try to make sure their kids never get mixed up with.

Nearly all kids screw up, get in trouble, are exposed to smoking weed and drinking when with friends or at parties. Many smoke cigarettes . Those things mean next to nothing because they are part of American culture and widely accepted (no matter what the anti marijuana crowd would like to believe). Caring, responsible parents, when they catch their kids doing this stuff, don't condone it and don't encourage it. I did stuff at that age that my parents would have had a heart attack over. I would have been big trouble if they had found out. As a parent, you pray that your kid isn't one of the ones who pays a terrible price for the kinds of things that kids do when they're young and make stupid decisions - like drinking and driving. Most kids get second chances and live to look back on those days and know they are lucky to have emerged unscathed. Lisa didn't get that second chance. I have the feeling that Lisa probably came from an environment where criminal records and prison were not the norm and would not have been condoned. Johhny, OTOH, probably compared rap sheets with his mother.

I don't usually watch Nancy Grace/HLN (HLN is the old CNN Headline News, for the person who asked), but I'll try to catch the re-run. How very interesting that this woman is now trying to pin the blame on Lisa's social circle, painting Johhny as some innocent kid.

Her FB postings strike me as putting on a show for everyone watching. WTF kind of person finds time for FB when their child has been murdered?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-07-2011, 10:13 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM