Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
General post after reading lots on this case tonight here-to EVER call a crime a cold case after a week is BS pure and simple! Same thing to anyone that watches the crime shows on TV and believes that if a perp is not found found within 72 hours, the odds are againt the case being solved. Again, total bs/tv mentality.

Certainly, our LE wants a suspect confessing or in custody for another crime within the first few hours (to get a bigger confession for a crime such as this/have a lower secondary member confess like Ms T who was not involved in the actual killing-pressure is definitely going on on all involved in this IF she was involved) but most of the times this simply does not happen-bring a person in and they confess. TV dramas have changed our perception and we have a "solve it now in 60 min" and give us info NOW mentality-we expect crimes to be solved within a week and that never happens unless there is an early confession-many high profile cases take years to investigate/prove if the perp stands strong nad no physical evidence-I do not think it will take long in this case. Hats off to the detectives in this case. Detectives take cases very personally-victims are like family to many- and keep things guarded to better the odds of a conviction. I have no doubt the detectives in this case have solid leads/suspects and although they want to scream out to the public castigating them in such a high profile case to prove they are going to solve this and not want to look incompetent as some feel, they will not speak out to protect the evidence. Kudos to you guys/ladies keeping so much under wraps under such pressure. I'm confident these detectives are going to prevail and there are tons of evidence that are going to be handled properly and nail a conviction, rather than rush to a prosecutor within days before evidence comes back and let murderers go free. Be patient, let the police and prosecutors do their jobs, and I have no doubt these violent suspects/people are under nonstop survelience as the police prove the case-I do believe it is known who did it or the connections to the murderers and this will be a case definitely solved by the end of the year-too much evidence left behind.

God Bless to the Clarke and Straube familes. It does not matter to me if these kids were saints/good people that got involved in something bad or simply bad people. NO parents deserve to have their kids murdered, especially in this manner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-07-2011, 11:36 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM