Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Post: #752RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Thanks Methusala....your deductive reasoning has made this thread very interesting. Do you think robbery and greed the motive or a vendetta against JC was the objective? With the fake robbery a way to get him? We see the results but what do think the original plans were for JC? Was he duped?

Possibilty is that Johnny helped set it up (I am not quite there-I want to believe he loved her and would never put her in danger-I still think it was his friends/enemies not him that set it up) I think he bragged about the parents being out of town to the wrong people and he was living it up/partying at his girlfriend's to him rich parents home living the good life-bragging-they had money and it got the wrong people or they were looking for drugs and cash-esp if some of these murderers were recently there at a party. If he was involved, it could have supposed to been an easy entry where they were tied up and robbed by masked intruders and if drugs were there, he would convince her to let it go-robbers wearing masks so she would not know it was people they knew, but she she was not in on it and she fought back, possibly ripped a mask off, unmasked someone and that was end game-she could tell who they were or given a description.That is when she could have been hurt in the head and the robbers realized they had to get rid of her and Johnny as well because he would never let them kill her. If they let her live, they were done so they had to kill both?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-08-2011, 12:39 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM