Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-08-2011, 01:55 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 01:39 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 01:24 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 01:17 AM)sharit Wrote: [quote='Wish.I.was.a.P.I' pid='124892' dateline='1297138730']
Newbie here although I don't feel new to this forum since I've been reading about this case on here for days and days. It's hard for me to even go to work knowing I won't be able to read new information.

I had to finally post because I had read the same friends post that RJ's just talked about..also found it interesting. I had also found one post of a friend of Lisa's that spoke with her what seems to be before she left work. As I have been creeping around T's page/friends, I was very surprised to see how many friends she had that have either died or friends of friends that have died. Being that young and knowing so many other young people that have died leads me to believe that most of the people she associates with are not upstanding citizens. I have so many questions that all of you have answered and so many that are still unanswered but I have really enjoyed all of your knowledge.
I have a 20 yr old daughter and a 18 yr old son and I can't imagine what these families are going through but do much stuff just doesnt add up to me. At one point I was going with amateurs doing this, then thought it was too well thought out and I am still confused. I do know one thing, if my son or daughter's friend thought that either one of them were in trouble, they'd call their own mom or friends before calling me and I don't know that any of them would just come to my house and pick up my husband and I definately wouldn't assume that the person that obviously feels comfortable enough to pick my husband up would have set my child up. There is somthing that just seems off balance about all that...JMO.

Quote:has any one else noticed one picture of lisa, she is wearing a cremation barrel necklace. wonder whos ashes they are. or maybe she kept some thing else in it? it is cremation jewelry. my son has one just like it that has the ashes of his still born daughter. any one else notice it?

I didn't notice it, but I've never heard of cremation jewelry before.
it is silver and a slender 2" barrel. also rings and bracelets. i work at a crematory, and cremation is done much more often now.

thanks! My wish is to be cremated. I'm off to find the picture, nowSmiley_emoticons_smile
when you find it can you post it here. i dont know how to do it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by sharit - 02-08-2011, 02:02 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM