Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-08-2011, 02:30 AM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 12:30 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I taped the mom on Jane Valez Mitchell, which will rerun at 4 10 am.
This is a totally amazing interview by Jane.
The mother says she (mother) knew how to get into the house
"i watched them take the key in and out of a box (to open the house)

Exact quotes:
"Johnny was in barber school."
"Whoever did this was trying to make a statement of some sort."
"Lisa had a very jealous x boyfriend."
"Lisa's boyfriend was in prison for robbery and just got out a couple months
ago." (Yet she refused to speak of her son's prison record.
"My son had no enemies. Lisa would have more connected to this than my son would. Someone knew her and knew how to get into the house."
(Remember, she had earlier said that she had watched them use the key
on many occasions. Why was she at Lisa's house?"
"The girl met us out there." (The telephone girl.)
"The second time I went out there..." (Mom had been at the house twice.)

One real real freaky thing was the photos shown on the page were ALL
of MOM and SON. P

I just suffered through an entire hour of Nancy Grace, albeit in the background while I was doing other things, and this interview was (apparently) on Jane Valez Mitchell!

Well, these are some very interesting revelations. Indeed, why in the hell would this women have ever been to the Straubs' home and witnessed where a key was kept? Maybe that's the key found under Lisa's body - the house key. And, she was there was TWO times? I wonder if it was that night or if the other time was another day - like when she learned where the key was kept.

I agree. Very interesting. Two hours till JVM's repeat. I'm going to get some laundry started, so I can stay awake, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-08-2011, 02:57 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM