Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
CLARKE John S. "Johnny" John S. "Johnny" Clarke, 21, of Toledo, passed away on January 31, 2011. He was born April 15, 1989, to Maytee C. Vazquez Clarke and John P. Clarke, Jr. Johnny was sweet, loving and kind hearted. He loved life and was the life of the party. He entered Barber School to pursue his dream of owning his own business. Johnny had a smile that could light up a room. Known for his generosity and sense of humor. He loved weight lifting, sports and spending time with family and friends. He was a mama's boy, often saying "mom I love you more than anything". He is so loved and forever missed. Survived by his parents; brothers, Jovanny and Jacob; grandparents, Irma and Sergio Vazquez; aunt, Maggie (Joe) Cromer; cousins, Jazz, Lacey, Tali and many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Marylin DeFalco. Friends will be received at Blanchard - Strabler Funeral Home (1163 W. Sylvania at Lockwood, 419-269-1111) on Friday from 2-8 PM, where Services will be held on Saturday at 10 AM. Burial, Ottawa Hills Memorial Park. Memorials, in lieu of flowers, in Johnny's name may be directed to the Funeral Home <b>for the care of his brothers</b> and a Barber School Scholarship in Johnny's name.

~~~~~
I am not in the same situation as this family is, but I do have a son that was very sick and near death and I can not fathom asking people to give money to support his brother (my other son) if he did die. I think that someone needs to reach out to this mother and offer their counsleing services or something. Where does she work? Can someone there offer to pay for a few counseling services? idk.. something about the coping OR using of an opportunity for gain! (I hate to put it like that tho.... I guess I am one that is the quiet greiver! I don't want a million benefits and talking on the news and airing everything to the world...) I just pray that the mother can get some help AND definitely his brothers, they already lost Johnny... they don't need to lose a mother too, no matter how wacky she seems at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by alluring_angel - 02-08-2011, 01:27 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM