Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-08-2011, 10:58 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: I don't think JC's mother should be laying the blame at Lisa's feet. Look we all pretty much know what was going on there, someone was selling drugs - baggies, scales... Lisa and Johnny were having people coming and going, dropping by playing pool, hanging out, usual young adult stuff when they have a whole house to themselves without the worry of parents popping in, so what happened? I say ask Tiffany not Johnny's mother (even if she knew where the key was, so what? Apparently a lot of people probably knew where that key was, wanna bet? Nobody answered me, but I found it on the transcripts on NG, it was Johnny's father that said: "they planned it. They planned it because they went to that house with tape and bags. I hope and pray the cops find them before I do!" So, the killers brought the plastic bags and duct tape with them! Whoever did this they premeditated what they were going to do. I also heard another version of what Johnny said before he dropped the phone and I believe it was the mother who said it on the Today Show with Meredith Vieira: Johnny's mother said Johnny said something like "Hey bro, what are you doing here, what do you want and then who are you? that tells me he recognized one of the killers, wondered why he was there and who was the "stranger" he brought with him and what did they want? I could be wrong but when I heard the mother say that,, and they always say that "the devil is in the details" ...One of the killers was known to both of them and Tiffany knows who that is, that's what I believe...and they went there to murder this couple and look for some stash of drugs that they believed was there...JMO

I agree with most of what EKC wrote, but I'm still bothered by the MOD. Even if this was just a run of the mill robbery/murder, I can't get believe that the perps would resort to binding, gagging and taping them TIGHTLY. And I certainly disagree with Metalusa's (sp?) version that JC was in on it and "accidentally expired". No, whoever did this was angry...I can imagine that person or persons wrapping that tape tight...aggressively..to make a damn tight seal....which takes a relatively long time and doesn't strike me as something a drug-stealer would be doing, imo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DCTim - 02-08-2011, 02:21 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM