Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-08-2011, 02:17 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 03:27 AM)RarePenguin Wrote: Thankyou Methusala... Ya know maybe I am wrong but if I was a concerned parent and I really thought my son was in trouble.. and if I had known where the key was to the garage/kitchen door.. I would have rounded up a few guys or a friend licensed to carry.. to go over to the house with me to check it out.. Even if it was just to peek in the house and take a listen.. I do not think I would have been able to keep myself from doing it.. even if it mean't getting in trouble by the law. But I have never been in a situation like this and pray never to be in a situation like this.. Why would you wait to kick in a door.. when you know where a key is... ???

I'm guessing the key was gone?

I have serious issues with assuming the Mom is involved. IMHO, it's absurd to parse her every word. She's obviously grieving and pursuing justice in any way she can.
I agree the mom's grieving. I'm not sure about your comment that she's pursuing justice. She's blaming everybody but her son for what may have led up to his and Lisa's murders. She doesn't want to admit (or can't go there yet because of her raw emotions) Johnny has a past, and he most likely pissed off at least one person who may have decided to retaliate.

As for parsing the mom's words. Why wouldn't we? She keeps adding to the information she and LE have presented to the public, and some of it's conflicting or just plain weird. Although some people are suggesting she may have somehow been involved in her son's murder, I don't believe that's the case, but I do think she knows more than she's saying. I certainly hope she's giving the info to LE before blabbing it to the media.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Love Hippos - 02-08-2011, 02:44 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM