Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Ok, I just have a couple questions/comments. I'm actualy at work so I can't type too much..hahaah

1. Alot of people have mentioned Lisa's Ex. Does anyone know who he is? This kid is getting the blame thrown on him and we don't hear anything else about him?
2. I noticed that JC's mom says a few things in this most recent interview that stand out to me..A. She says's that T hears a struggle while on the phone with JC, now I havn't heard that..I've heard what she thought he said but I haven't heard that she actually heard a "struggle". B. She says that the car is in the garage, then she says the cars are in the driveway and the garage and then she states again. The cars are ALL in the garage. Which is it? C. I also never heard that she thought T was inside the house. That's intriguing. D. Now maybe it's just because they weren't moving but the replay of the 911 tapes show she says "they are unconscious"..the operator repeats it...and again she says yes, they are unconscious.. is this after the dad found them or when he saw them through the window? How does she know they are unconscious and not dead? You can't see their face right? and then E. I noticed that she feels that this may be somone making a statement of some kind, I find it interesting that a poster to this site makes that exact claim.

3. If any of you noticed the way T and some of her friends speak/write on facebook, it's kinda, for lack of a better word, "gangsta", does this seem like the type of person to say the house was "ransacked"? This is meaningless really but found it odd.....wouldn't they say messed up, gone through, searched, ??? Ransacked just doesn't fit her personality. Unless someone told her to say that?

4. Anyone ever get more info on this order of protection, or stalking order that she has out there since June of 2010? The person is a vasquesz. Related?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Wish.I.was.a.P.I - 02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM