Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Quote:I agree the mom's grieving. I'm not sure about your comment that she's pursuing justice. She's blaming everybody but her son for what may have led up to his and Lisa's murders. She doesn't want to admit (or can't go there yet because of her raw emotions) Johnny has a past, and he most likely pissed off at least one person who may have decided to retaliate.

To clarify, I think she's appearing in various media because in her mind, she's trying to keep focus on the case and those she feels are responsible. Also, I'm sure she'd rather not believe her son was in any way connected to those responsible. IMO she's defending her son against the presumption that HE is to blame. Human nature, frankly. She's pointing out that Lisa's X is just out of prison, and is crazy so he may be involved. I wonder ... was Johnny actually in prison? Or is he being confused with Lisa's crazy X?

Quote:As for parsing the mom's words. Why wouldn't we? She keeps adding to the information she and LE have presented to the public, and some of it's conflicting or just plain weird.

I think it's fine to say she's odd if you feel she's odd. I just find the hyper focus on her as a potential player in the crime, to be barking up the wrong tree.

Quote:Although some people are suggesting she may have somehow been involved in her son's murder, I don't believe that's the case, but I do think she knows more than she's saying. I certainly hope she's giving the info to LE before blabbing it to the media.

I don't think she's capable of keeping a secret? If she knows more than she's saying, it's because she's been told not to say too much by LE.

JMHO. I'm not trying to stifle conversation, just speaking my mind as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by netsleuth - 02-08-2011, 02:56 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM