Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
A few things still strike me as odd in this case... why would the mother wait until the police were gone the second time to boost someone up and look in a window? If that is all it took to see bodies lying on the floor you would think it should have been done AS SOON AS you arrived to the house, especially if you had such a "gut feeling" something had went wrong.

Also the mom talks about knowing where a key is. She does not mention looking to see if the key is there before they decided to kick in a door... The key was kept somewhere in the garage but Maytee already had stated all the cars were in the garage, so how could she know this without being able to go in or see inside? She is also trying to say there was probable cause for the police to break into the house.... FAT CHANCE!!! I definitely do not want police to have the power to kick in a door just because someone won't answer their phone or the doorbell, sure this scenario played out tragically this time, but there could have been a number of reasons they were not answering the door...

Also I do not think Johnny's family is handling this situation in the right way. Maytee should be working with LE, not going on TV shows bad mouthing Lisa. Lisa may have not been the best behaved child, but at least she never went to jail for a year and a half!! In all honesty, this case would have never gotten national attention had it not been for Lisa being involved. Johnny was involved in some bad shit.... Of course they did not deserve to die but we are no strangers to murder in Toledo and the national news outlets usually do not pick up the stories. But as soon as a pretty white girl is murdered in the suburbs everyone wants to talk about what a tragedy it was. People... all murders are tragedies, whether or not a pretty white woman lost their life.

Although I sincerely wish the mother had nothing to do with the murders, I can't help but think T knows more than she is saying. I hope this girl realizes the severity of the situation she has put herself in... Police can ping your cell phone and find out where you have made calls from... if she was anywhere in the area of the Straub household during those original 11 pm phone calls she could be in some serious trouble... If she knows who the killers are she should certainly speak up, she doesn't want to be going to trial for murder I would assume. T has 3 kids and a 4th on the way, she needs to start thinking about their futures... does she want her children growing up without a mother because she lied to LE during a murder investigation? I doubt it. Plus from the looks of it I don't think her bf will be able to raise those kids by himself.... And they keep mentioning her ex Donald who was killed (he robbed someone at gunpoint and then was later killed by the very person he robbed), saying God just wanted his soldier back... Maybe God wanted an armed robber off the streets?? None of these people seem to be functioning members of society.

Finally... $5,000 reward for info? Seriously??? These people's lives were only worth $2,500 a piece to us here in Toledo?? If you want someone to rat their accomplice out a reward much higher than 5K is going to be required...

IMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by LabRat - 02-08-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM