Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Have been reading with interest all the comments and information going back and forth.
Maytee is known as a "psychic" or holistic healer around town from what I understand, and I agree with the majority that she is a total whack job. What the hell is wrong with her? This doesn't stem completely from her son's death, look at her OWN criminal record for Gods sake. Then look at Johnny's dad's record. Johnny grew up with volatile, voilent, law breaking parents but mom says "my son didn't have any enemies? It's basically all Lisa's fault". Disgusts me that mom is whoring the story around and each time she tells it, it changes and Lisa becomes the bad guy. She needs to stop shooting her mouth off asap IMO and show Lisa's family a bit of class that they too...lost a child.
Our honorable Denise Dartt let Johnny boy out of prison early from his sentence, and to be sentenced to only 3 years for 2 seperate incidences of armed robbery is a travesty in of itself.
I agree with LadyCop that this was PERSONAL and that they didn't go there with bags. For all we know, one of the lowlifes could have said he saw it on TV or in a movie...lets do it! After they had subdued them. I totally agree that it evolved from something personal and is NO WAY a random home invasion.
My nephew went to Springfield High with Lisa and said she was a known drug abuser, so I would imagine that she wasn't exactly hanging out with a good crowd herself. he also said that her ex-boyfriend is a "psycho" and amongst his friends, they consider him a viable suspect cuz he was a lunatic. (His words, not mine)
I also think Tiffany is definitely involved and needs to be interrogated until she completely cracks, and unfortunately, I do not have a good deal of faith in our Sheriff's dept, OR the investigator in charge (whole other story!). The fact that they have put up a 5K reward smacks of them maybe not knowing what they are doing cuz this sure as shit, brought all the "gangsta" folks running to the dept to muddy the waters with bogus info just to get the dough.
The Toledo Blade has completely SUCKED on coverage of this crime, why? I'm not sure...but they barely have anything to say about it at all. John Block (owner of the Blade) is notorious for picking and choosing what is covered in the Blade and for the last year at least, he's been obsessed with stories about dogs!
No one deserves to die as they did..but I'm sorry, you live by the sword and you die by the sword. When drugs, gangstas, armed robbers, convicted felons, etc. are a part of your everyday world, bad shit is eventually going to happen to you.
Has it been released anywhere that there were signs of struggle? If Lisa had been sexually assaulted? Particularly since her legs were not taped together...
Her ex could still be a viable suspect, but I'm more prone to believe that Miss T and the crew she hung with are ass deep in this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jash - 02-08-2011, 07:07 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM