Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I briefly toyed with the idea of a gang "initiation" but I don't really think so...that's not really big around here, or at least murdering couples for initiation. Last "couples" murderers we had from here were the Cook brothers and they've been in prison a looong time.

The mom or dad stated that when the dad pulled the bags off, they were "cold" and their faces didn't "move" at all. So, just being an arm chair coroner...(I am an RN tho and have seen ALOT of dead people)

At the moment of death, the muscles relax completely—a condition called "primary flaccidity." The muscles then stiffen, perhaps due to coagulation of muscle proteins or a shift in the muscle's energy containers (ATP-ADP), into a condition known as rigor mortis. All of the body's muscles are affected. Rigor mortis begins within two to six hours of death, starting with the eyelids, neck, and jaw. This sequence may be due to the difference in lactic acid levels among different muscles, which corresponds to the difference in glycogen levels and to the different types of muscle fibers. Over the next four to six hours, rigor mortis spreads to the other muscles, including those in the internal organs such as the heart. The onset of rigor mortis is more rapid if the environment is cold and if the decedent had performed hard physical work just before death. Its onset also varies with the individual's age, sex, physical condition, and muscular build.

Tiffany says that she talked to Johnny approx. 11 PM.

Sheriff's records show at least four crews were dispatched to the scene after Mrs. Vasquez-Clarke first called 911 at 1:21 a.m. The deputies were at the scene by 1:28 a.m. and stayed approximately 11 minutes. After her second call to 911 at 2:06 a.m., two crews were dispatched and remained on scene for 36 minutes...both times finding nothing amiss. No footprints in snow, nothing. At around 4AM the last call to 911 comes in, we can maybe assume johnny's dad kicked in the door about 3:45 maybe?

so, since rigor begins in the face so to speak, and mom has said their faces didn't move (implying rigor had set in) and they were COLD,they had probably been dead at least 2 hours MINIMUM to feel really cold to the touch and even longer since rigor had set in and their faces were immovable. So I am guesstimating that they had been dead at least 3 hours by the time parents got there. I think that they actually were killed shortly after Tiff established her alibi...between 12 -1 AM. Tiff did NOT call friend until after she knew they were dead IMO,,,Tiff is the key here, she was either the lookout, making sure they were home, SOMETHING. I'm VERY interested in seeing where her pings place her during 11-1 AM on the night of the murders. Track her pings, nail her with them, and she'll start singing like a canary rolling over on everyone involved to save her own ass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jash - 02-08-2011, 10:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM