Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
There is a problem that I have with the ex-boyfriend theory, assuming that there is an ex with social/personality problems. First, from the pictures of Mr. Clarke, he was a strong man. One person was not going to over power him (without a criminal tool of some sort). Next, I think it would be safe to assume if this crime was commited by a psycho boyfriend it would have to have been a solo operation. I just cannot fathom a know psycho being able to recruit people for a premeditated murder b/c of his personal feeling of betrayal. If instead the recruiting was under the guise of a robbery the recruits wouldn't go along with the addition of murder. a robbery is one thing, a murder is another. Thus since a psycho ex boyfriend would have had to most likely had to work alone if he did it, and there is no way Mr. Clarke was going to be over powered by one person, the ex-boyfriend theory fails unless...

But what about if the ex had a gun? I still feel it is a stretch and the ex theory fails. going through the mechanics of the murder, the ex could have had Ms. Straub tie up Mr. Clarke's hands and feet with the tape. Then knock Ms. Straub out, tape her up and start with the bag on her. But the ex has to put the gun down at this point and Mr. Clarke is still a strong man. How the hell is the ex going to get the bag and tape around Mr. Clarke's neck, or on Ms. Straub while Mr. Clarke watches? hands and feet taped up or not he was big enough to really push anyone around and force the ex to use the gun? I just can not imagine with the gun put down and Mr. Clarke was just going to go along with it and give up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by notsure - 02-08-2011, 11:26 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM