Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-09-2011, 01:44 AM)LabRat Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 12:43 AM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: Hello, everyone, I have been a lurker here for a few days now. This story has me so involved that I find my self running back and forth regularly. The first thing I'd like to say is that my heart goes out to both of the victims families, absolutely NO one deserves this cruel death. As for John's mother, she's a mess! I found her postings on her dead son's FB page to be quite creepy, and totally not what you would expect of a grieving mother, possibly a lover, but not a son. I can promise you that she is on some kind of drugs, and probably is at this exact moment, her concern should be for her other two living boys, can't imagine how they are dealing, especially with the mother carrying on with her rants and raves, must be hard for them. Poor little guys. :( She (the mother) knows something, I'd bet on it.
The kid might be a great, smiling every time you see him kind a kid, but the truth is he was a drug dealer IMO, and someone didn't get paid or someone got screwed over...etc. The innocent one here is Lisa, young girls that fall hard in love with a cute kid, fall hard, and will do anything for them, even if it means going against the way they were raised. So she was letting the drug dealing go on even though she wasn't happy about it. He wasn't employed, had no car, and lived here and there, that speaks volumes to me.
Now, to the mother of Johnny, "Oh my God!" she's a total basket case, and was probably that way for years, this just gave her a reason to do more drugs, (still just speculation) it's all about her now, this is her time to let everyone see her grief and pain, and she does it quite well, I'd say.
I don't think the murderers came with the bags and tape. I think since it was more or less a flop house while the parents were away, people coming in and out all hours,and stopping at the local 7-11 for a six pack, that there would be plenty of plastic bags all over the place. The tape was right there in sight so, no prob. with that part. I think whoever killed those kids, took only drugs, that's what they went there for IMO. When you deal drugs you always have to have what they call the 'Big Man' the supplier, and they are as hardcore people you will ever meet! You have to show all the little ones under you, that you're not playing games when it comes to your money and your drugs. That's what went down that night (Pure speculation still) I don't think it will be a lengthy time before they are hauling some asses into jail. To the mother: For god's sake, please get a grip for your boys if not for yourself, Please! Take a long look at your videos, do you really think that's normal behavior? The kids lady, the kids! think about their pain.

Thanks to everyone who has added some good stuff to this forum, I love it and plan on hanging around, if you let me. Love this forum!

Please don't be to rough on me for I'm just a noob ya know...haha Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'd love to be made a member, I really would.

I agree with part of this post... however I think Lisa wasn't as much of a saint as you make her out to be.... lets face it, her ex bf just got out of jail and Johnny spent time behind bars as well... if anything she was attracted to the bad boys, and from listening to people who knew Lisa, she may have been quite the partier herself... maybe it was easier to get her drug of choice by dating a dealer??

This isn't something as simple as "oh he snores when he sleeps but I can deal with it"... the kid was a drug dealer, and I'm sure the people they hung around with were on the shadier side of the law. Lisa knew this, and if she really did date him for an extended period of time I think she was quite used to it by now.

IMO

Thanks, and do you know how long they had actually dated?

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Red_velvet71 - 02-09-2011, 01:48 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM