Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
It just occurred to me that Lisa (if true about her ex like Johnny's mom said) has dated not 1, but 2 convicted felons. I do think it is way wrong for Johnny's mom to shoot off her mouth about lisa's ex being in prison for robbery and then say that she wasn't going to talk about her boy's prison stint.
Last summer, my daughter began dating a guy that had my hinky meter off the charts. I started sleuthing, and while he was not a felon, it was apparent that he was in constant trouble with the law and a number 1 asshole loser. Thus, I began my war. I bombarded her with my disapproval, printed out all the shit he was up to and in to, generally just made her life fucking miserable. Of course, she dug in her heels just to spite me. Then the asshole moved in with her. I then arranged an "intervention" with a couple people, and told her that he was out of that house tonite, with his shit on the curb. She caved and we left my house, packed up his shit, and piled it on the curb. I txted him and told him if I ever saw his face around my kid again, I would not be happy and repercussions would occur (actually I said something else but I don't want to incriminate myself) I moved my daughter in with me until the asshole moved onto his next victim and that was that. My kid was well over 21, didn't live with me, but there was NO FUCKING WAY I was gonna have some lowlife ruin her life or get her involved in his white trash life. Call me a "to involved" parent, whatever....I did what I had to do to protect my kid from what I KNEW was coming from her being involved with a lowlife. I would have broken the law if I had to, to make sure she was safe...
My point in telling this story that no one really gives a shit about is...

I wonder if Lisa's parents were aware of everyone's criminal past? I wonder if they really came down hard to get rid of him, or to get her out of the drug scene. I'm not blaming them...I just wonder if they knew...maybe if someone here knew the family, they could answer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jash - 02-09-2011, 01:57 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM