Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-08-2011, 05:27 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 12:38 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 05:02 AM)shitstorm Wrote: I found this on Lisa's sisters' MySpace page:

Heroes

My li'l sis. She's a frickin awesome girl... I wish I was a little bit more like her; and she wishes she was a little bit more like me. Smiley_emoticons_razz..

http://www.myspace.com/26344344

Reading her webpage is heartbreaking. The sister sounds like a normal, healthy-minded, intelligent young woman, from which I would guess that her younger sister Lisa was too.

Why in the world would kids like this want to associate with trashy "gangsta" characters like these others?

Yes, I think I know but it is still senseless and makes this even more tragic.

There is very deliberate social engineering going on, in America, to lower the level of morals and intelligence in this country. It's been going on since LBJ's Great Society was implemented. A well known journalist called it a coursening of our society. Once again, this is DELIBERATE. Mediums like the arts are an important weapon, aimed at young people. The crap like MTV, VH1, and the agenda of multiculturalism all play a significant part in this war on American culture and values. The mainstreaming of the gangsta culture via music, especially, is extremely troubling. You may have noticed that Lisa and her sister, in some of the pics, are doing those stupid hand gestures. Of course, that originated with gangs. I think lots of parents have no clue how vile and corrupting these influences are. It's very insidious and has crept into the greater culture over generations. 30 years ago you would have NEVER seen girls like that associating with the likes of Tiffany and Johnny. Unfortunately, this cross-culture mixing is becoming more common. Unless a parent keeps their kid away from modern media, it's very hard to keep these influences from contaminating them. Even in places as far as Russia you see American gang banger culture in their music. It's really sickening. I could write a book on this but you get my drift.
Excellent Post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 02-09-2011, 02:54 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM