Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I posted a few questions yesterday earlier in the day but didn't get many responses...I figured, I'd try again:
1. Does anyone know who Lisa's ex is? I'm curious since he's been getting alot of things thrown his way and we have yet to really hear from or about him.
2. In Maytee's most recent interview, she claims that "the girl" that called Johnny heard him struggling in the background. I hadn't heard that before, anyone else?
3. Tiffany claims the house was "ransacked"..given her "gangsta", for lack of a better word" words on FB does it strike anyone weird that she would say "ransacked?" doesnt seem like a word she'd say. Somone told her to say that?? Just a thought.
4. I know that Maytee is part of a stalking protection order with another woman that also is a Vasquez..does anyone know if this other Vasquez is related at all??? or who she is period?

Another just notation, scales and baggies could be found on peoples counters if they are dieting or what have you BUT, I don't see a 20yr old going to that extreme and her parents were gone. This leads me to believe that those scales were not for food. I've heard comments about certain "friends" having addiction to percacete (sorry if spelled wrong) and I know that those are no longer being given to people (who actually would get it at a hospital etc) so if a "drug dealer" so to speak had a bunch of those kind of pills, I would imagine that the could go for quite a bit of money considering there are now very hard to get. Just saying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Wish.I.was.a.P.I - 02-09-2011, 09:18 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM