Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-09-2011, 01:15 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 12:58 PM)angeleyes81 Wrote: just wanted to say I have enjoyed watching what everyone has to say .. I actually didn't know about this until I glanced at it at my moms house on NG.. ever since then I have been very interested on how this will all pan out! I looked at ms t facebook and did anyone notice she had only become friends with LS around the 22nd of Jan? This is such a tragic event! Signs_173[/b][/size][/font]To see two kids lose their lives like that... I also wanted to ask had anyone noticed LS myspace ? The only recent activity it shows is that she earned a badge for looking at other peoples profile ON THE 31st OF JAN!! Maybe I'm in the wrong but didn't MS T talk to JC and LS last the night of the 30th of Jan @11pm? Wondered if any of you guys seen that on her myspace? Thanks for your time!

( 1.
Jan 31
LEEEEESAAAAA
LEEEEESAAAAA just earned the Looky Loo badge.

Your profile browsing is really paying off.)

You can download the FB app onto your iPhone (or Blackberry, etc) and once you've logged on, you just stay logged on to FB until you specifically log off. A lot of people (most, I would probably say) NEVER log off. That means anyone who picks up your phone can touch the FB icon and send messages or do whatever in your FB account, as if they were you. I assume MySpace has the same kind of downloadable app.

Interesting, if JC's and LS's phones were left positioned on their bodies, as I read somewhere they were.

yea mine stays on all the time although I dont use myspace really anymore but I'm sure to this day if u press the link anyone with my phone will be taken to my myspace without having to log in .. which makes me wonder who would have been looking up stuff on hers? LE maybe? IDK.. to me strange to me just the same.. and does anyone know how MS T knew LS and JC? or how long they had known each other? Like I said before they befriended each other on facebook around the 20th of Jan.. But I guess that wouldn't be here nor there since I find some of my "old" friends on a daily basis.. ALSO just a comment but who in the world really talks like MS T and friends on her page .. oh my goodness it almost gives me a headache trying to decipher what is being said !! lol Im only 29 but I have never talked or txt or anything like that it's almost another language to me..lol Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by angeleyes81 - 02-09-2011, 01:48 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM