Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-09-2011, 02:18 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: So I actually listened to the 911 calls, except for the third call from the mother wasn't on the tape I listened to.

I have a few questions/thoughts that came up while listening.

1) How did this Tiffany know JC's mom's phone number???
2) Even in the 911 calls the mother is playing the "poor me" card. And they say they were sending medical to see her? Yet she ends up at LS's house pretty quickly.
3) Why would JC's mother be THAT freaked out on the first call and a million times calmer on the second? Wouldn't she be even MORE freaked out as time went on and she couldn't get ahold of JC?
4) She wanted to report her 21 year old son missing? Because he didn't answer her calls one night? He's an adult and I'm pretty sure not checking in with mommy would not justify a missing person's report.

Yes it ended badly but sheesh all of the things leading up to finding these poor people (not sure why everyone is calling them kids, they are adults) just seems sketchy!

My take on your questions... could always be wrong though

1. Tiffany called "Sharita" who then called Maytee, who then probably asked for this Tiffanys # so she could hear it straight from the horses mouth
2. I have an anxiety disorder, she sounds like me when I'm about to have a panic attack which under those circumstances would be understandable. The female cousin in the military gave her a ride over there so my guess is she called said cousin before or after the 911 call. You can also hear in the background while she's at Lisas house telling someone (I assume the father/husband) "It's probably my parents" referring to a cell phone ringing. I'm guessing word travelled around the family.
3. Initially fear, second phone call more pissed off as she had time to process & talk about the situation with family members about why Tiffany waited so long & the police not doing anything on the 1st call out. Why was she so freaked out? Well call me crazy but if I heard Tiffanys story about the phone call, I'd be pretty concerened myself, especially with them not answering or his phone going straight to voicemail. Doesn't sound like Publishers Clearinghouse greeted them at the front door with balloons & big paper check.
4. Some families are like that, my mom for one is one mother who has found it difficult to cut the cord & she worries if she doesn't get ahold of me right away. It's annoying LOL but what can ya do.......

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-09-2011, 02:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM