Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Sorry to be so lengthy, lol.

My thoughts on what could have happened-

see recent posts. T was def involved and set them up. I think it was supposed to be just a robbery and something goes wrong. Either they are masked and someone recognizes a voice or Lisa struggles and pulls off a mask (another reason why she could have head injuries-hit as she struggled) the game is up-they can be identified. IF they planned a home invasion with Johnny and Lisa there to steal the drugs and $ only and disguised, that plan is over when they are recognized and they realize they cannot leave witnesses.

They no longer have any interest in stealing computers, jewels, etc in the home because those items will be traced to them. Instead they steal the drugs and all cash. Now what to do with Lisa and Johnny, the witnesses?? Lisa could freak and turn them in. Johnny could cut a deal to avoid going back to prison. So in their eyes they have to murder them.

They could have possibly brought duct tape if they planned to rob while L & J were in the house and just keep them subdued. I do not think they went there to kill at all but something definitely went wrong during the crime. They expected an easy thing. These were maybe young dopers and druggies looking for an easy score but not murderers until now. I hope LE has dusted all knives and other possible potentional murder weapons in the house esp the kitchen. Maybe they tried to get up the nerve to stab them with knives and picked one or more items up and just could not do it, or fought over who would have to do it violently-could not agree, and instead they used the duct tape and bags to kill their victims-not as messy if using a knife easily available. It's also why I thing this crime was personal and not professional-neither way of death would be easy but if you could kill them in a manner where you would not have to look at them as they died or had blood on you literally, it may be easier in the killers' minds if they have never killed before or did not expect to kill that night. I definitely think this was more of an amateur crime scene and there WILL be arrests. Proud of the LE there for keeping things so quiet and not many leaks so far-they care about this case/keeping it close to the vest and want to solve it and will do so in my belief.

People are in strong belief that this murder happened and the murder(s) got away with just $40. I don't think this is true. I think they got away with a drug stash and a big cash stash Johnny carried IF he was truly involved in drugs. Possibly even more if the family kept large amounts of cash in the house-expect we arm chair detectives do not know the half of this story yet...lots being kept quiet until they can nail these monsters...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-09-2011, 09:45 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM