Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-09-2011, 11:59 PM)jash Wrote: I can't believe that idiot Tiffany still has her FB as public. Everyone else shut down their FB's pretty rapidly.

At this point, I think this whole case is being looked at the wrong way. It is my opinion that Tiffany is ass deep in this and why is everyone thinking what she said is the truth?? I think she lied, lied, lied. I DO NOT think she heard Johnny say ANY of those things cuz what happened was already happening, she was making a call to establish an alibi of sorts. They may be stupid but they know that no one can get a recording of the actual call she says she had with Johnny, all she had to do was call his phone and say she talked to him.

Motives are usually pretty simple and usally one of three things..

MONEY
SEX
REVENGE

that's about it.
Money- The drug angle
SEX- We do not know if lisa was sexually assaulted, or if her ex is involved..but this would be his motive.
REVENGE- Lets see, he was in prison, tiff's BF was an armed robber who eventually was killed by his victim, Johnny's mom and dad certainly have made their own enemies with their records, Lisa's ex could also be in play here, or even an UNSUB...perhaps a female that masterminded it all cuz she was jealous of Lisa or Johnny..spurned love affair, whatever. If a woman masterminded it, they usually have NO problem talking some dumbshit ape to "lend a hand" in the actual killing.

TIFF TIFF TIFF.....ass deep in this shit.

THE TELEPHONE PINGS WILL TELL THE STORY!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TotallyCurious - 02-10-2011, 12:05 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM