Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2011, 12:36 AM)sharit Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 12:02 AM)TellMeACrimeStory Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 11:38 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 10:15 PM)Methusala Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 09:10 PM)TellMeACrimeStory Wrote: Wow great board-checking back in after finding it a few days ago.

My speculations only:

Very well thought out and explained!

In short, you too are considering the possibility that Johnny was in on it until things went terribly wrong.

Cheers

On the other hand, a new element has been introduced since the earlier speculation - that of an alleged ex-boyfriend of Lisa, who allegedly has a bad temper and just got out of prison.

If true, could this be a revenge killing? Could he have expected LS to wait for him?; since coming out, was he slighted, shunned or worse yet mocked in some humiliating way by Johnny and/or Lisa?

This is a new element to ponder. I wish we knew his name so that we could at least check out his complete criminal record, priors if any etc.

Very good points. I stil think the factors of the parents being out of town/opportunity and J & L having pool parties at the house recently and those people (connected to Johnny and Lisa, not the ex) knowing the parents were gone will prove the link, not the ex.However, lots has been insinuated about the ex so I wlil be interested to know more about him. So far no one has been able to dig up much about him?

Nothing is impossible. Although I still think a group of people caused the murder of Johnny and Lisa, I am also reminded about the BTK killer who killed many people at once on his own and the recent killer in the past year who killed three people and put their dismembered bodies in a tree and lead the police to the bodies after thankfully his fourth young victim was found alive and bound in his basement. He killed them all on is own?? It is hard for any of us not in the position to imagine ONE person being able to subdue four people, let alone just two, so who knows? The ex could be a possibility.

Although we do not have children of our own, I have always advised my nieces and nephews if anyone pulls a weapon on you in public and tries to get you into a vehicle to take you to a second location-this usually means death-run and scream bloody murder-sad that Lisa and Johnny were in what they perceived as a safe location-her home :( I am still confident this will be solved and be proved a personal relationship, not a professional hit. I just hope justice is found asap to help the families.
possibly someone who partied with them at the house in the days prior?

Exactly-I think it was someone at the party the night before and knew the parents were gone by being there, or friends of people who partied there and shared the info about the house and parents gone. Miss T is the only one trying to cough up a crazy alibi/reporting two hours after she supposedly heard a disturbance on a phone that she heard probs and drove by and saw a ransacked house, then called a friend that called Johnny's parents,etc etc. I have no doubt she is lying and going to go down soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-10-2011, 12:45 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM