Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2011, 01:49 AM)sillyputty Wrote: One of Ms. T's bff's posted this on FB 2/1/11:

"Taken Christmas Night - I`m Glad I Spent Part Of My Christmas W. The Two Of You. & Lisa , I`m Glad We Had That Talk The Weekend Before You Passed. & Johnny , I`m Glad I Got To See You Just A Few Hours Before You Passed. I`m SOO Sorry You Guys Had To Go Through That. Your Both Forever In Our Hearts. Love You Johnny. "Live Everyday Like It`s Your Last , Because Tomorrow Isn`t Promised" Rest In Peace Johnny Clarke & Lisa Straub ♥"

She also posted this:

", Damn Lifes Crazy. I Was Just W. You Lastnight. When You Left To Go Get Your Girl From Work I Never Would Of Guessed It'd Be The Last Time I Seen You. Rest In Peace Johnny ♥"

So to answer who were they partying with days/hours before their tragic death, Johnny's friends. I believe they were Johnny's friend's since she continues to post "Rest In Peace Johnny ♥" and not RIP Johnny and Lisa. Also, this girl also went to high school with Johnny not with Lisa. This is also weird, around 2/5/11 she became FB friends with Johnny's mother??

I saw this person's page yesterday as well.

One thing that stuck out to me, and I thought about it all night. This person states that she was just swimming with Lisa and Johnny days prior to their death. Now in Toledo, the only place to swim would be some sort of hotel/motel. With the experience I have with druggies (hometown is HUGE for druggies), hotels/motels are usually a druggies haven. Just makes me wonder what kind of "activities" they were taking part in the week prior to their death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by RaisingAPrince - 02-10-2011, 09:58 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM