Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2011, 10:54 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I also want to add that the girl people are quoting today that said she had just seen Johnny hours before, went swimming with days before etc, was just with Tiffany. Tiffany posted pictures of her, this friend people are quoting & 2 males, 11 hours ago.

(My first post so, Hi everyone) I also just seen those photos, and then checked out the young girls page/pictures, which led me to her bf's page/photos. It concerns me that one photo shows a group of guys, and one has a gun in his hands. Also, numerous photos of these guys throwing gang signs. I found it odd that JC Mom is a friend of this person, but LS is not.(to the best of my lurking, JC does not have a fb page) NOT surprising to me, is that T is listed as a friend to many of the hoodlum/gang bangers linked to these people. And how stupid these people are for posting photos of this nature, as well as their drug talk on a public social network!! (although good for investigators...Smiley_emoticons_wink

I've been following this thread, because it's so close to my home! It makes me nervous that whom ever did this, is still at large. I can't even bring myself to speculate, because I would drive myself crazy trying to figure it out. My father is a retired local Homicide Detective...sure wish he wasn't retired right now, and had some inside insight on the case! Each morning, I log online to check if someone has been arrested in the case. Hopefully soon we'll have answers, for both the families sake, as well as the residents living in this area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by aileen - 02-10-2011, 11:25 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM