Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Two points for you internet sleuths:

1. Right after the crime, 2 anonymous people claiming to know the victims posted this in a news story, concerning Lisa's ex-boyfriend. "FOR LOVE SICK PERSON" wrote: Yes, I'm not Perry Mason, but I would like to add the motive of a sick ex-idolator who had a crush on Lisa and both Johnny and her knew the guy was sick but just blew him off. The old sick adage if I can't have her, neither will you.

And was replied to with this, by user "musicfanatic": THANK U! i totally agree with you, this ex lover has physically assaulted lisa multiple times before, has been in and out of jail, and is a extremely violent person. 2 days after lisa changed her relationship status on fbook to "in a relationship" and changed her default pic, to what i'm assuming to be her current one of her and johnny, she is murdered. He has been 2 her house multiple times before so is familiar with the layout and not to mention he is mutual friends with her friends so makes it easier for him to get inside information about her where abouts. The motive is perfect, the classic "if i cant you nobody can" murder, the classic patttern of domestic violence. I feel the robbery was staged to throw authorities off. This murder was way to planned out, it was someone with a grudge, who was after blood.

These are of course anonymous, maybe useless, clues, but they should at least remind us not to forget there are other leads worth pursuing. The timing of the facebook status change and the fact that this unknown gentleman was the suspect who immediately came to Lisa's friends minds should at least create reasonable doubt in the Ms. T theory for the time being.
The article they're found in is here:
http://toledoblade.com/article/20110202/.../102020307

2. Alternatively, back in posts 29, 35, 38, 41, 53, and 62, member "Unknown," who seems to know the participants in this better than anyone on this board, repeatedly refers to a Ms. T and Mr. Z. The former's identity has been confirmed, but the latter's was not even mentioned again until Johnny's mother posted on the RIP Johnny facebook page about how she hates "Tiffany and Zach." I did a quick search but can't find anyone with that name on facebook but perhaps someone else can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by CarrotJuice - 02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM