Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2011, 05:20 PM)jash Wrote:
Quote:Do you happen to know if it's true that this ex was recently in prison? Is he the same person as the extremely jealous ex, mentioned in the previous post?

Big question: Was he a friend of Tiffany's?

Maytee saying that the ex of lisa was just recently released from prison question is an interesting one. Searching Lucas County records, he has not been arrested or convicted of armed robbery like she states, but that doesn't discount it from having happened in another county. So, there is nothing there as far as I'm concerned that can be verified at this point. If I find out it was another county, I will let you know. My nephew tells me that "everyone" knew he was into robbing people. Perhaps he never got caught and Maytee was shooting off her mouth, or like I said, maybe he was convicted in another county. I have a tendency to believe that Maytee was repeating something she heard from somewhere els, and she doesn't even know him, as she did not name him, and as everyone knows who has read her FB, she has no problem naming anyone!

His family are well to do business owners, and he grew up in Springfield, went to the same school as Lisa, and they were hi school sweethearts. According to my nephew, (who went to school with them all) he's a "psycho" and "crazy" and a "shitbag" and he quickly went from stealing candy to armed robbery. Again, There is nothing that comes up in lucas county for him that I can find.
He is not friends with Tiffany on FB, so I don't know if they are friends or not.

This is pretty generic info, that could be any one of a 1000 kids, so I think it's okay to say this. LC just does not want him named.

Thank you, Jash.

We really have such little info (lots of theories). If there is a psycho ex boyfriend, it's something that has to be investigated and eliminated.

Did you say this person just set up a FB page? If so, any mention of Lisa?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-10-2011, 05:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM