Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2011, 06:25 PM)Red_velvet71 Wrote: Just ran across this posted 2 hrs. ago, interesting.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../FRONTPAGE

Posted by: Danadane
Posted 2 hours and 5 minutes ago
Mom to be the cause?
This is from www.truecrimereport.com and was posted by a detective....I copied and pasted it... i just got some new info. story is now that Maytee (johnnys mom) is responsible. she owed someone money or drugs and they came to her house to get it and she said that johnny had it. so they went to lisas to get it and well you know the rest. my resources said that johnny wanted nothing to do with his mom and that is why he was living with the straubs and they allowed him there. i guess the reason why maytee was so MUST on getting ahold of johnny was to tell him to leave and they were coming, but it was too late. i dont know if this is completly true but it kind of fits for me. i must say Maytee has been ALL over the news defending her and johnny and blaming it on lisa and her x xxxxxx. i also found online a Stalking Civil Protection Order on Sarita Vasquez from Maytee..if i remember correctly didnt maytee say that tiffany called sarita and sarita called maytee. and i remember reading somewhere ill have to find it, but i believe it said that maytee has a criminal record, drugs and narkings i believe. has anyone else heard any of this? I was really in awe so I posted it. If you do a google search and type in Lisa Straub, the first link is from truecrimereport- click on that and there are 307 comments. Let's get to the bottom of this!

I saw that earlier. It's posted by someone using the screen name "detective." He or she is not necessarily (and probably not) a detective.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Kip - 02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM