Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-10-2011, 01:50 PM)curiouscat Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 10:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [quote='fabulous' pid='126152' dateline='1297345276']
there is like hardly any mention about LIsa out there in cyberspace... no random posts anywhere...nothing really substantial from her friends or family (until today)... (at least not that I've come across)...her FB page is still up... no obit (yet)...
anyone out there have any thoughts or ideas about maybe the intended victims were the Straubs?
or that they were into something... maybe that's why they have laid so low... maybe they know more, ALOT more... I'm finding it so hard to believe that some south end toledo 20 year old thugs would murder someone like this...
just cause you live in a big house and are upper middle class doesn't mean your nose is clean... just sayin'
[/quote

ONLY my opinion...i don't believe this family were the intended targets. in fact, i think them being away was a factor. there is too much evidence that Johnny had the kind of associates that would do this, not this older middle-aged couple. they've "laid low" because i think they are maintaining some dignity.
i find it very easy to believe 20-something drug thugs were capable of this.

Yes thank you LC, the parent's were not the targets and they are hiding nothing at all, just trying to lay their daughter to rest in privacy and with dignity. As I have posted here before, they have chosen to use "One" family spokesperson and that is Jim Verbosky, Lisa's uncle as you all have read his comments I'm sure by now. They want the focus on the investigation, not their grief, because their grief is personal and requires no publicity. Two of the family members are dear friends and all this family wants is to privately grieve as they publicly support and cooperate with investigators so those involved can be brought to justice. As for hoodlums in South Toledo doing this....I've lived here 40yrs and it is EXACTLY hoodlums from the South end that are the group to do this!!! This is a classic MO from the South end...as we all have learned, Ms. Tiffany's soldier in heaven she brags about was....well hmmmm...surprise, surprise a South end dude who got whacked while robbing someone...As crazy as JC's mama is and she is crazy...Tiffany and her little clan of robbers are my #1 people associated with a "?"
very well spoken! the straubs are behaving like normal people are supposed to act.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by sharit - 02-10-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM