Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Sun
Quote:day @ 11:00 pm - John and "Tiff" talk on the phone. Tiff states John plans on picking her up and is about to head out the door.

Shortly after the prior phone call -Tiff calls John back to tell him she is going to the store so he should wait a minute and overhears the phone dropping and along with the comment "Bro what are you doing"

From ~11:05pm to ~1:00am - Tiff attempts to reach both John and Lisa by phoning them and texting them. Tiff says she drives by the house and the lights are on. One statement places Tiff at the front door to ring the doorbell but there is no answer. Tiff calls one of her friends, who calls another friend who in turn calls JC's mother.

One would think this would happen one call right after the other, in a quick way. After someone tells you they think JC and LS have home intruders in the house, you don't ask how their day has been going

See, my opinion is that the phone call, the picking up, the driving by the house, the hearing "who are you" is ALL bullshit. I think Tiff is knee deep alright, and IF she called Johnny's phone, they didn't talk cuz whatever was going down had already started. EVERYTHING Tiff says is conjecture..HER word ONLY. No one can dispute it at this point, and let's face it, what SHE said has certainly slanted the investigation cuz everyone was using her statements to support a home invasion cuz that's what she WANTED people to think. We know Lisa had on her uniform still, and having a daughter that was a waitress, I completely get it when Lisa's parents say that the FIRST thing she did upon entering home was to strip off the uniform. My daughter would start stripping as she walked in the house cuz their clothes STINK. I think the killers were either waiting for them, or followed in right behind them. Tiff waited till 1:03 to call somebody (establishing that she couldn't possibly be involved cuz she was "concerned") She waited till 1 to call someone because she knew at that time they were already dead. They murdered J & L for MONEY, REVENGE, or JEALOUSY. They then staged the burglary, tossing the house and taking a jar of coins and 2 20's. Robbers do NOT just take a jar of coins, not to mention they didn't take Lisa's purse which was probably stuffed with tips that she just earned.
I firmly believe that they were killed probably within an hour of entering the house...making them dead by midnite. Johnny's mom stated that their faces "wouldn't move", or they couldn't move their faces and that they were cold, suggesting rigor had set in (because of the immovability of their faces)
I am in medicine in this town and I have absolutely no faith in the coroners office here, nor in the Sheriffs dept.

The local media here has been extremely quiet, as has LE, almost like the vicious murdesr of 2 young people in a predominantly white upper middle class neighborhood is status quo. It is NOT. This should be all over the place but at least the print media is suspiciously mum. That leads me to believe LE has asked for a new blackout as they want nothing leaked until they have arrest warrants...then all shit will hit the fan.

of course, this is JMHO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jash - 02-10-2011, 11:38 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM