Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
In honor of the 125th page, I honor you with a Fantasy Movie Plot for a
Dastardly Act.

Players:

JohnnyMom, dealer, uses son for deals,
LisaSweet has little understanding of their world and is working on getting her love
away from this treacherous life which irks JohnnyMom because it would lose her$$$
JohnnyMom has spent time lurking around Lisa;s crib in order to plan a robbery.

It is a cold winter evening In the Holland area and some clever and talented posseepals have a plan to carry out in a nearby in a lovely neighborhood.

Camera Pan to lovely neighborhood in an Ohio suburb.

All Quiet on the set.
------------------------->>>>>LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

SCENE: LISAS CRIB

PLAYERS: LISASWEET MAMMASBOY
THUGS A B C (The Cat Burglars)
Two LURKERS --------- QuatraHeroinMama & BigLittleUnderageThug

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
STORY

JohnnyMom supplies Drugs (under the guise of being a fortune teller which is s good
excuse for many people coming and going) JohnnyMom knows of immediate need so
JohnnysMom supplies Drugs to=======================>> MammasBoy
MammasBoy takes drugs to =========================>> LisasCrib
=================>LEAVES DRUGS AT LISA'S<===================
----------------------JohnnyMom has told-Someone the drugs are at LisaCrib=======
==QuatraHeroinMama AND BigLittleUnderageThug know drugs are at------------------------------------LisasCrib----------------------------------------====
---------------MamasBoi goes to THIF to Pick up SweetLisa.................................
...................Instead of picking up a friend, they go to Lisa's Crib to change ........
Duh duh duh Dum Drum Roll. OOOPS Someone else is at LisasCrib
XYZ go for drugs & WTF to==============================>> LisasCrib
w h i c h -------i f -----plans----go-----correctly====will===be====empty----------
and-------------they can========take their time=====invading and selecting shyt
(They decide to go steal the drugs when Johnny and lisa are not home and make a plan)
_:-(________OOPS_____Lisa and Johnny are Home...................................:-(
GOTTA___________________WING________IT___________________________
"We are keystone cops and will get our way. "WTF BYCH is everything? Tell me OR
. BANG on THE SIDE OF THE HEAD. DONT LOOK AT LisaSweet=== I WILL COVER YOUR FACE, HEE HEE YOU PRETTY GIRL WHO MAKE US ALL JEALOUS AND WE ARE NOT AS NICEAS YOU NOR HAVE RESPECTIBLE JOBS LIKE YOU AND SCREW YOU =YOU BYCH WHO TAKES ONE OF OUR MEN AND TRYS TO STRAIGHTEN HIM OUT. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I WILL SMASH YOUR PHONE and maybe your face. HAHA YOU CANT CONTaCT ANYONE. I WILL BREAK MammaBois also NO YOU CAN NOT CALL YOUR SORRY ASS FRIENDS TO HELP YOU BUT ------YOU WILL, I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL TELL US WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW AND WE HAVE SOME SWEET WAYS TO encourage YOU to TALK.

<>? Heads Covered and taped. Hands taped so they couldn't take them off. Oh sure you will get out .....just cooperate you TGIF Yuppies who think you are better than us.

Wrap them so tight no air will get in, ok?

TELL US WHERE MORE STUFF IS. Hey Tif, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS QuatraHeroinMama ------ Call MamasBoi's phone and pretend you aren't
here. Let's make sure they cant identify us. Make sure they quit breathing. The
dumb shyts dont even know what is in the house. What a stupid hit. Let's get the
freek out of here. T's car best - close, people know it......or we can walk to a car of ours if it is near.
THEY GO

So hit the side of the head. Threaten. Girl is a Ninja. Tie her. Subdue with Tape on hands Be a Gangsta and put a bag over their heads so they can not communicate with each other and see our Bros who are who are lurking up and down stairs in his really brill house. And Where is the friggin safe and how do you open it?. Keep them alive until you know they are no longer any use.

Lots of calling on phones to alert outside watchers of what is going down. T comes
over to oversee and peruses the scene. Whoopsie. More shyt went down that
was 'supposed to. Cover up begins. Stories are manufactured. Eventually every
one leaves, probably in T's vehicle. They all ar in on it afterall. She wants her shyt
because she is using money from it to get her an apartment at the beginning of
the month. It be ryt bad beein in someone else's place and not with her man who
has to go home to his house. Gotta get an apartment for him and her by the first of Feb. Things will be better then. Just gotta get through this nite and all will
then look up.

Just no big shyt to carry. Nonchalant, OK? Gotta make sure
they can not identify us. Remember the alibies. Did you make the phone calls
that are our cover? Good. Let's bust ass out of here as quietly as possible.
No, no cleaning up the ransacked rooms. Get the FsjfsK out of here.

END OF SCENe
CUT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TotallyCurious - 02-11-2011, 04:49 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM