Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I brought it up because "unknown" claimed that the younger boyfriend of Ms Tiff, Mr Z, was addicted to percs. I believe the comment was removed. it was just IMO comment and it was late. Also they said that LS was dealing with a popping pills problem herself. Of course there were other drugs like mary jane but I think that MS TIFF and the younger boyfriend, MR Z, were trying desperately to find money for drugs because they were withdrawling. As mentioned in previous post; partying at the pool party. MS. Tiff, supposely, herion dealer which usually means she deals to make money to supply her own drug habit. IMO of course. Perqs were mentioned earlier in the thread. Im sorry the mother looks loopy even before this happened in some of pics with her son. IMO ...you would of had to be scewed up really bad on some sort of drug to commit this crime. I am in my 40s, dont know either of the victoms but I do live in OHIO. I not that old but I am taken back what one will do for drugs. One time a person, (she wasnt a friend persay I had met her while in a counseling group as she was having problems with her husband). She didnt have alot of money so I hired for cleaning while I was home of course. She showed up one night because she got into a fight with her husband and it was pouring raining so I let her in. Never had problems with her before. She looked weird in the eyes but she said a fight with husband so I figured she been crying. It was late about midnight. I felt sorry for her as again she cleained for me and I didnt have problems with her until that night. I started to make tea for her and while I was away for a sec, she stole 10 dollars from my desk in plain site. I confronted her but of course she denied. I was so mad to be this nice person to let her in and make her tea. I asked her to leave as that 10 dollars was on the desk before I went into to kitchen to make tea. I, immediately, called her husband who informed me that she was a crack addict. See how you can be fooled and See how somone desperate to get there high fix will do anything to get money for the drug or the drug itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-11-2011, 11:36 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM