Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Quote:As parents, sometimes with adult children we put up with what we would not put up with if they were under age. I think if your a parent of an adult child, a daughter especially, you'll understand

While I certainly sympathize with LS parents, there are also certain parents that refuse/or deny that anything like this could happen to their daughter, happen in their life. When you lay with dogs....I posted before that I had a similar situation with my ADULT daughter and I took control and got him OUT! If I have to break the law myself to keep her safe...I will, I would.

We have to remember here that Lisa is the one who chose to date Johnny and be involved with him. She was involved with his friends, with the drug and gangsta culture also...she just doesn't fit with what we normally think of as "gangsta" cuz she was white, upper middle class, from a supposed good home.

Also, there are NO court records in Lucas Count, municipally or in common pleas regarding Lisa's ex. NONE. For all intents and purposes, he has never been arrested and charged with anything. There is also NO record of him having a TRO put out on him..so take that with a grain of salt too....

The poster Unknown seems to have inside info, but then says that the nearest juvenile center is in Bowling Green...which is NOT true...Toledo has a juvenile court, center, and detention and that is where anyone in lucas county would go thru..so I don't know if its true about the shadowy MR. Z having a poly.
http://www.co.lucas.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=230

LC...you were looking to verify dads BD? If you go into municipal site, pull up Maytees record, then pull up his, you can correlate that correct person as the domestic violence charge date is the same for both of them..that's the real dad and his birthday.

Unknown also states that Lisa's house was not a party house and I know personally that is not true. This past July or August, when my nephew was home on leave from military he went to a blow-out at her home. It was a free for all cuz I picked him up! Her parents were out of town then also, or at least that is what I was told when I asked where the hell the parents were.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jash - 02-11-2011, 02:36 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM