Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 12:52 PM)doing40thisyear Wrote: LADY COP that is not the original post ..I was referring to maybe it was someone else but I read you were removing it, why are making stabbs at me I said I like the site..geesh. I cant find it that original post but you comment if this person has talked to detectives. It make me think you dont want me comment.

Strange I have no sense LC is making stabs at you or your opinions, I am very new to this site and while I don't know anything about LC she has only shown wisdom and discretion in her comments. She has made it VERY clear that this is a free forum and she does nothing to hinder it other than protect innocents who have not yet been named. I think she has a lot of class and knowledge and if you feel she is taking a stab at you, maybe you need to just re-read her comments and they will become clearer and make more sense. We all have theories, we all want this crime solved, just as we want any heinous crime against a person solved, but in order for an investigation to run properly,especially once it hits the prosecutor's desk, we have to curb our need to know and allow it to move forward at it's own pace. This is very solvable...I feel many have a great sense of where it is heading....just be patient, though it is difficult, but NOT at all as difficult for any of us as it is the families who are grieving. LE is on it and I think Lady Dt. S appears to be a clever bulldog so I'm not worried.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curiouscat - 02-11-2011, 02:41 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM