Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 03:33 PM)grey sweat pants Wrote: [quote='Lady Cop' pid='125981' dateline='1297299482']
pics in Johnny's mother's page. Signs_173

i tried to find photos of Lisa's family and funeral, but couldn't. her funeral was very low-key and private.
i have a feeling Johnny's will be different.

You won't find any pictures of her funeral. It was VERY private as her family wanted.
[/quo
The family is not about publicity...they only wanted to bury their daughter privately and with love. The investigation is fully supported by them, but for them no pics or publicity will be found, she was their baby girl, they want her memory to remain intact and respectful, not publicly strewn, they are kind and good people....they are suffering and in silence they choose to stay only among those they love and trust. This is not so hard to understand or respect...they believe in the justice system and are holding on to that belief. Give them peace...they are not hiding anything, just ask that their grief be respected and private...I think this is admirable. They are not slinging mud at JC or his family, whether they think his associates caused this result, they are being wise and prudent and protecting their daughter even in death. Let them be an example of grace under extreme duress and pressure....let them grieve in private. They don't have to make a spectacle of their loss to know it is not forgotten and will be punished. Let them be, in the words of Paul McCartney...just let it be...an answer will be found, they do not have to participate in the same way JC's family chooses. I have great love, respect and admiration for this family and how they have handled this is not only amazing but in a way that is prudent to solving a case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curiouscat - 02-11-2011, 04:07 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM