Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Lisa's ex BD, has the same amount of friends on FB that he did 2 days ago, and he still has posted nothing to his wall..

I've done some searching and the ex, BD...in Sylvania Ohio...agg trespassing, falsification, disorderly conduct. was charged with these for the same incident. Other words...all in one day.

He did have an assault charge filed in 2009.

Unless I'm reading wrong or not understanding, any jail time was suspended mostly. I'm pretty sure if reading correctly, the most he served time was 30 days at CCNO....that is JAIL...NOT PRISON..and he was on work release, meaning he left and worked and went back to jail at night. Had to make restitution, fines, etc, and dismissed charges. He completed anger management and restitution.

I do not see any type of agg robbery anywhere, nor do I see any prison time like Maytee was yapping about. And these charges were 1 and 2 years ago. Nothing since....

In June 2010 in Perrysburg (suburb of Toledo) was busted for open container and dis. conduct...

these are only records I could find...NOTHING in Lucas County, Wood County, Maumee, or Oregon.

so, while he appears to have problems controlling himself while drinking, nothing to serious after the assault 2 years ago. There was a "no contact" instigated against the victim of the assault, but it does NOT name the victim.

This furthers my theory that when maytee was on TV and stated that Lisa's ex just got out of PRISON for ARMED ROBBERY...this was a false statement as it is not anywhere..unless it was a different state! I'm pretty sure Maytee just said that to get the heat off of Johnny's record and continue to throw Lisa under the bus.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by jash - 02-11-2011, 07:20 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM