Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-11-2011, 05:29 PM)Spalding Wrote: I have no inside info, and those who do certainly have presented some compelling evidence that appears to implicate Tiffany, but it still seems odd to me that she would be the perp. Even among the most notorious killers in history, I can't recall someone being involved in a brutal murder who is also the one who first involved the police, alerted relatives to the event, and even drove the father of the victim to the scene. It seems that she is a real piece of work, but that would be a level of coldness almost unparalleled in the history of criminals. Can a female really be worse than some of the worst killers in history?

I also do not have insider info but must respectfully disagree with you. After reading hundreds of true crime books and following cases, I can tell you my readings show a large percentage of the killers are deeply involved (most do not want to be of course) in the cases early on and give the early alert in some manner-most are directly tied/last known to be with the victim-a LOT more via third party which is EXACTLY what Tiff did. Many killers do what Tiff did: rather than call police direct, they stage fake calls/concern, set up an alibi-realizing they are up shit creek, call someone else who DOES feel a need to call police and get them involved so the some one else gets involved doing the dirty work and finds the body. Yes, most times the killer does NOT want to be the one to "find" the body so they call around/gather the family/friends of the missing/murdered and express concern and someone else gets called in/calls the police and has to find the bodies. I believe Tiffany knew they were dead, called friends about her "concern" because cell calls/towers or other evidence may show she was driving there or link her to calls from unsavory people around the time this all went down and she HAD to look like the worried friend because something out there could potentially take her down and in her unskilled mind, she thought she could set up an alibi. Her mouth and the comments she made most likely will help take her down, in my opinion.

Anytime a spouse goes missing and the spouse is the killer-the spouse is the one that usually alerts a family member or police to his/her disappearance so thinking Tiffany would never call anyone or go to the scene of the crime is absolutely false. People do this often-sadly, especially happens when a loved one goes missing and the killer even helps in the search, media interviews about how much he loved her, how happy they were, blah blah blah. Lots of killers want to appear "helpful" to the case to save their own hides-exactly what I think Tiffany was doing. Tiffany knew something connected to her to the scene or someone possibly knew she had plans or a connection to be there-she made up the "hearing struggling & shouting while on the phone" story to put herself far, far away from the murdered couple when the attack happened and give herself an alibi that proves she has NO connection to the murders of course, because she was a witness to it!! She is full of BS and will go down...JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-11-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM