Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Also in regards to what I posted about why would Tiffany bring herself into this case if she was innocent?

Tiffany may have been there at some point during the murders, maybe not. I think at this ooint she set it up.I still believe her phone alibi was her attempt to show she could not have involvement because she heard the start of it go down, in her mind that makes her look innocent, especially id she was not near the house. This day and age perps do not have to fear just fingerprints and dna anymore. Electronic records, computers, cell calls/towers and many cameras being used all over cities and neighbors are additional worries/proof of criminal activity as well and come back to convict criminals. Tiffany may not have been near the house when this all went down-she may have just helped set it up. I still feel she was somehow involved and just as guilty as the rest if she is involved. I think the cell records, text messages, and pings will be interesting.

With this being said, if dealers are using throw away phones to communicate (you know the type of phone/card you can get for a certain amount of minutes), can you only trace these phones to the place they were purchased and numbers they call? Can you ping towers of any cell calls in the crime area around the time of the crime or must you have a search warrant for only certain known phones/numbers that must be approved by a judge? I am guessing you must have a search warrant for a certain person or number or phone because it could violate the rights of innocent people in the area but not sure?? Can you share your knowlege about this Lady Cop? Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TellMeACrimeStory - 02-11-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM